The Malvern Bowling Club has a very active pennant bowling program this coming season. For Saturday and Mid-week Fixtures, more information on selectors, coaching and umpiring please scroll down.
Saturday players must be at appointed venue by 12:30 pm at the latest.
Duty team please note the items below. Set-up should commence 11:15 am please.
- Prepare tea, coffee and biscuits for players on arrival
- Set tables
- Put out mats and jacks
- Put out and clean plastic chairs
- Put out flags – flagpole and green
- Set scoreboards to zero
- Bring out aggregate scoreboard and set up with team names
- Set up Green Access Poles
- Put out water cooler cups
- Put out blue cup holders for each rink
- Put out umpire’s box
- Clear tables and wash dishes (stack dishwasher)
- Put away mats and jacks
- Put away chairs
- Put away Green Access Poles
- Put away cooler cups and holders
- Bring flags in
- Pack up umpire’s box
- Switch off the dishwasher
Tuesday players must be at appointed venue by 9:30 am at the latest, except for Night Pennant as indicated.
Tuesday Duty team members. Set-up should commence at 9:15 am.
CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS MALVERN BOWLING CLUB
The process is as follows:
- We have 6 free exit passes for visiting club bowlers on a Tuesday and a Saturday.
- Any visiting club member wishing to avail themselves of a free pass should attend the club room PRIOR to parking at Cabrini to get a free exit pass. The reason to attend the club prior is to check if the allocation for the day is exhausted. If passes are gone and you have parked at the Hospital then this will be at your individual cost and Malvern will not consider any compensation for parking costs.
- If you choose to park at Cabrini at your own cost and there are still exit passes available we will announce this at the lunch break and you can have access to these passes at that time.
- When entering Cabrini to park you will need to get an entry pass and you will use your free exit pass to exit at the exit gates. Very simple really.
We encourage car pooling, that is bring 3 friends and fill a car, that way we will get more of our visiting friends parks under cover, for free and only a short walk from the club.
We look forward to welcoming you to our club this season and hope that we have assisted in reducing the angst and issues with parking around Malvern Bowling Club.
FIXTURES Season 2019-20
2019-20 Fixture – Saturday & Tuesday
2019-20 Fixture – Saturday 6-A-Side
OUR TEAMS & RESULTS 2018-19
Tuesday Night – Div 4