The Malvern Bowling Club has a very active pennant bowling program this coming season. For Saturday and Mid-week Fixtures, more information on selectors, coaching and umpiring please scroll down.
Saturday players must be at appointed venue by 12:15 pm at the latest.
Duty team please note the items below. Set-up should commence 11:15 am please.
- Prepare tea, coffee and biscuits for players on arrival
- Set tables
- Put out mats and jacks
- Put out and clean plastic chairs
- Put out flags – flagpole and green
- Set scoreboards to zero
- Bring out aggregate scoreboard and set up with team names
- Set up Green Access Poles
- Put out water cooler cups
- Put out blue cup holders for each rink
- Put out umpire’s box
- Clear tables and wash dishes (stack dishwasher)
- Put away mats and jacks
- Put away chairs
- Put away Green Access Poles
- Put away cooler cups and holders
- Bring flags in
- Pack up umpire’s box
- Switch off the dishwasher
Tuesday Duty team members. Set-up should commence at 9:15 am.
Tuesday players must be at appointed venue by 10:00 am at the latest.
Cabrini has kindly issued the Malvern Bowling Club a limited number of free parking tickets for Tuesday pennant matches.
These tickets are on the information table in the club house and are available to any bowler who wishes to park in the Cabrini Car Park.
Step 1 Enter the car park (take ticket from machine on entry)
Step 2 After returning to your car use the EXIT PASS to leave the car park
OUR TEAMS & RESULTS
Mid week teams Round 1